No Junior Jazz today, February 12

While the district has not yet made a decision regarding school today, the snow is still falling here and I would rather ere on the side of safety. As such, I am cancelling our Junior Jazz rehearsal for this morning to give more time for roads to be plowed before anyone makes the trek to school. Please check the SD35 website and social media for the district’s call for the rest of the day.

REGARDING TOMORROW’S FESTIVAL IN RICHMOND: Please assume that we are still on for the Kiwanis Jazz Festival tomorrow, but I will email and post to social media and  www.dwpoppymusic.comregarding tomorrow’s participation as soon as I have more information.

  1. If your child hasn’t dropped off their permission form, today during the day or tomorrow morning will be fine
  2. I am still looking for one or two more chaperones so if you are available to join us, please let me know.

Many thanks and please share this to other members of the band