- X Factor
- Rio Bravo
- Themes from “The Nutcracker”
- Jingle All The Way (Partial Recording Only)
- Festival of Flight (Travis J. Weller)
- Covington Square (Swearing)
- Laniakea (Jack Wilds)
LITERACY II – FIRST LISTENING ASSIGNMENT: Due via email before rehearsal on Tuesday, October 10:
Music can be used to either reinforce or alter an emotional state in the listener. When people feel sad, they may put on a sad piece of music that helps them process their feelings, or they might put on something upbeat to help them feel better.
For this assignment, you are asked to select a significant historic event and pair it with a piece of music of your choice. Email me a link to an mp3 or video along with a paragraph outlining the event and why you chose to pair it with this particular piece of music. Assessment:
- Active Link
- Details about the event (date, significance, etc.)
- Why you chose that event
- Details about he piece of music (title, composer/performer)
- Why you chose to pair it with your event.
Please email the above to me at email@example.com prior to class on Wednesday, October 11