(5:18am) There’s certainly snow but it doesn’t appear to look like its continuing. I will be in to run SWE today, but I know conditions may vary where you are. Be safe and communicate. If driving conditions are unsafe in your neighbourhood, please make whatever decision about rehearsal that you need to. Simply let me know what that decision is so I can adjust rehearsal accordingly.