I sent an email yesterday, but a reminder that there will be no senior jazz band today. Get your recordings done (they were due MARCH 3!!!) and I’ll see you Monday.
DW Poppy Music Parents’ Pub Night Fundraiser
- Saturday, April 2nd, 2016. 5:00-?
- Murrayville Town Pub (22070 48a Ave, Langley, BC V3A 8G3)
- Purchase your tickets at the concert on Wednesday, March 9th at DW Popy
- Silent Auction , 50/50, Door Prizes and more!
- Contact parent Sam Colliewith any questions.
- Fresh rolls and butter
- Tossed Green Salad
- Classic Caesar Salad
- Hot vegetables
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Slow Roasted, AAA Canadian Roast Beef
- Gravy and Horseradish
- A choice of a glass of local beer, a glass of local wine or a bar highball
- *********** Chicken or Vegetarian options available**************
This is a great event for parents to enjoy! Come out and have some fun while supporting the DW Poppy Music program. Meet other parents of musical students and bring a friend for a nice dinner out. Everyone is welcome!
Ticket order forms have been distributed at school or simply bring $25 per ticket to our concert on Wednesday March 9th and purchase them there!
Students have received Global Coffee order forms at school this week. Orders are due on Friday, March 11 and coffee delivery will take place after Spring Break. Please contact Mr. Ablitt with any questions.